Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer?
We are looking for high energy and confident team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Implement in-store VM execution
- Be in touch with latest Fashion Trends
- Adhere to housing and trend guidelines
- Manage the visual elements and ensure world-class standards
- Plan and prioritize visual activities
- Implement adequate control systems to manage VM standards
- Deliver a great Customer Brand Experience
- Manage Assets & Expenses
- A Matric Certificate.
- Visual merchandise experience (essential)
- Retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Your ability to persuade and influence
- Sound business acumen
- Passion to be a part of a leading fashion brand