I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
- Love people
- Making people feel at home
- Believe in the art of possibility
- Have a can-do attitude
We aim to inspire and develop careers. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and maintain all merchandise in the stockroom by category and label product so it can be located quickly and easily
- The ability to replenish, organize and present new merchandise on the sales floor
- Be knowledgeable about stock levels in stockroom and maintain accurate stock control records according to company policy and procedures
- Ensure a high level of organization and cleanliness in all areas of the stockroom, including store supplies fixtures
- Ability to delegate, prioritize multiple tasks and take initiative
- Assist with housekeeping and other store operation duties as assigned by management
- Displaying high levels of Customer centricity
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Matric certificate
- A minimum of 3 years retail experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to give direction to stockroom team
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.