Merchandise Administrator @Home
An exciting opportunity has become available for a self-motivated, meticulous and efficient individual to support the @home merchandise division through and integrated administrative role within an omni channel business.
Key Performance Outputs:
- Co-ordinate QA and Final Approved Keep Samples
- Co-ordinate the receiving of range samples
- Quality and delivery of each sourced sample (flights/shipping information required)
- Management of the critical path on the Sample lifecycle
- Maintain and keep track of samples within sample room
- Tracking and management of samples between the various trading accounts (Furn)
- Keep track of the value sitting within the sample account (Furn)
- Follow up and co-ordinate with Buyer, Suppliers, QA, Marketing,VM
- Ensuring timeous approval of samples by QA and results shared with suppliers
- Prepare and management of the Sample Sale
- Preparation of samples and relevant documents required for strategy, category workshops, range reviews, Merch/Marketing meetings and product shoots.
- Ensure buy sheets are captured on PMM (HMS Product Create) and style detail shared with planners
- Update and maintain the buy sheets and power point document.
- Ensure that all product information like warranty, product attributes, etc are customer facing and captured accurately on the system
- Order placement (On time and Accurate) and ensure supplier acknowledgement
- Order amendments and Cancellations updated on the system
- Order delivery dates follow up and liaising with suppliers, shipping, DC, Planner and QA
- Late delivery amendments or penalties applied to orders
- Overseas costings calculated and relevant FEC requirements secured
- Liaise with Shipping Department to keep track of Import orders and ensure relevant admin is completed.
- Liaise with offshore factories and buying agents to ensure a smooth shipment process.
- Ownership for supplier queries on pricing tickets and kimbals
- Where applicable like when we do a re-price to ensure that tickets are ordered in time.
- Ensure accurate product information on kimbals and pricing tickets
- Order follow ups for local and import suppliers including shipping/flight information
- Data integrity ensured throughout the supply chain and relevant systems kept up to date
- Clear and concise minutes taken in meetings
- Meet service level agreement with the business
- Check Omni product for newness, assign information and attributes to be pushed through to the website.
- Ensure swatches are ordered and received from suppliers and delivered to stores. (Furn)
- Authorisation of ASN’s
- Authorisation of shipments on LIMA
- Transparent Relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain a collaborative culture of mutual respect with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Ensure critical path in supply chain is adhered to within expected SLA
- Escalate anything out of SLA to relevant buyer or planner
- Co-ordinate and follow up on supplier on boarding documents.
- Ensure correct supplier data loaded onto the system
- Obtain quality assessment inspection reports on Furniture samples.
- Management of LOA’s
Store support (Physical Stores and Online)
- Relevant store queries dealt with and referred to appropriate individuals.
- Follow up on Call Centre Queries being customer obsessed
- Homeware: Investigate product related queries and revert to Call Centre.
- Furniture: Investigate delivery of product, execute replacement of the product or where relevant refunds need to be executed.
- Guide Call Centre on standard resolution based on consistent queries
- Tracking of deliveries to be checked with OTD, DC and/or delivery partners but the primary responsibilities sits with the Customer Care Call Centre.
- Customer Service Furniture (100%) vs. Homeware (25%) of time.
- Close the loop on product related queries by fixing product information to ensure future escalations are reduced.
- Investigate Promo/ Vouchers codes or queries and based on the outcome request and get approval for a new promo codes to be used by the customer.
- Access the Customer Query mailing list (RM’s) and take ownership for the resolution of the queries. Challenge in terms of assignment.
- Update the RM system with the resolution
Website Maintenance and Administration
- Website maintenance to ensure that product are loaded and available on the website
- Ensure that all product that are in stock are listed and visible to shop on the website
- Ensure that discontinued or unavailable items are delisted from the website
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of product descriptions, prices and attributes.
- Linking of images to the styles loaded on the website
- Ensure styles are linked to the correct categories on the website to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Ensure any technical issues experienced are reported as per the agreed upon process
- Recommend improvements to the website lay-out and navigation
- Ensure images are uploaded on time for the online website
- Ensure that supplier codes and barcodes are linked to our products on the website
- Ensure that product photography requirements are communicated to the studio
- Ensure the product is handed over the studio in a timely manner with buy sheet information
- Ensure correct quality of loaded images are displayed on the website
The following are essential requirements for this role:
- 3-5 years experience
- Have excellent planning, organising and administrative ability
- Have an exceptionally high level of accuracy, numeracy, analytical ability and attention to detail
- Be highly organised, numerate, and have exceptional co-ordination ability
- Have the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Have high energy levels
- Excel in a pressurised environment
- Show initiative, be pro-active, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a problem-solving approach to work
- Able to work with a large workload and remain efficient
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a Customer focus; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to build and maintain working relationships incl. being helpful and assist where necessary in the department.
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Have a minimum of a Matric Qualification
- Computer literacy on MS Word and MS Excel (intermediate to advanced)
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.