@Home store support role – Visual Merchandiser – @Home Livingspace – Hemmingways
I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
Making people feel at home
Believe in the art of possibility
Have a can-do attitude
We aim to inspire and develop careers. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
If you enjoy connecting with people and supporting the team to deliver exceptional guest experience, then this role is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Implement in-store VM execution
- Be in touch with latest Fashion Trends
- Adhere to housing and trend guidelines
- Manage the visual elements and ensure world-class standards
- Plan and prioritize visual activities
- Implement adequate control systems to manage VM standards
- Deliver a great Customer Brand Experience
- Manage Assets & Expenses
- A Matric Certificate
- Visual merchandise experience (essential)
- Retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Your ability to persuade and influence
- Sound business acumen
- Passion to be a part of a leading fashion brand
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act.