@Home Livingspace Administration Controller – The Grove
I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
Making people feel at home,
Believe in the art of possibility Have a can-do attitude. We aim to inspire and develop leaders.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Play an active part in minimizing cash variance and stock loss and escalating any risks to management.
- Action and follow-up on all reports (payments, lay-byes etc)
- Monitoring and enforcing store security procedures and maintaining admin standards in stores.
- Ordering store supplies and monitoring stock to meet the team’s needs.
- Commitment to improving levels of Customer Service and building Customer relations.
- Identify new/missed business opportunities and communicated to management
- A minimum of 2 years retails sales and admin experience.
- Experience in managing and handling cash within a retail environment.
- A proven understanding of Point of Sale systems.
- Store maintenance issues communicated and followed-up on
- The ability to effectively plan and organise tasks within the store
- The ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests
- The ability Able to deliver an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Microsoft office applications (including; Word & Excel) experience
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- To work as a key player of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act. Please ensure that your Line Manager has been informed of your application.