I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
- Love people
- Making people feel at home
- Believe in the art of possibility
- Have a can-do attitude
We aim to inspire and develop careers. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- The ability to support the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team.
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store.
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities.
- Provide input and manage merchandise and visual principles
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc).
- A Matric certificate.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations.
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.