@Home Floor Supervisor role – Moffet on Main, PE
I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
Making people feel at home,
Believe in the art of possibility
Have a can-do attitude.
We aim to inspire and develop leaders. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
As a Floor Supervisor you will support the store leadership in developing, managing the team, and support the store to achieve maximum customer service experience.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- The ability to support the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc)
- A Matric certificate
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act.