As the Omni-merchant to the hi-online team within the Hi division, you will be responsible for the correct and timeous loading of all products, promotions, and website content.
This includes working with the SEO team to optimise product data and descriptions; working with the Merchandise team to ensure accurate product loading and information; managing customer RMs for online; updating of product pages (video, images, copy, and more); loading of website banners and content; and more.
You will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure campaigns and promotions are loaded, and report directly to the Ecommerce Manager.
- Working knowledge of BCC non-negotiable
- Working knowledge of Omni-product non-negotiable
- Working knowledge of Endeca ideal but can be trained on the job
- Prior experience within TFG in a similar role is desirable, or experience in a similar retail business using these systems
- Knowledge of SEO advantageous
- A team player mindset, willing to go the extra mile
- Fast learner and technically savvy
- Able to work remotely and in office (Parow East) as required
- High attention to detail is essential
- A can-do mindset is essential
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.