|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position. The position will be based in Western Cape, Stellenbosch. The individual will report to the Head of Sales.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Junior Solutions Architect will be responsible for managing customer requirements and proposing solutions utilising Company products. The individual is engaged with the account team from pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion stages of the project as well as solution life cycle management. The individual should be competent in handling constant change of scope and displaying leadership with respect to Company resources as well as third-party suppliers and subcontractors. The individual will be placed at the centre of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer Technical, Marketing, and Business Development teams.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology,Telecommunications|
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Documenting comprehensive client user stories and technical constraints/requirements.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: –
• At least 3 years experience working in a direct customer-facing role in a technical sales role.
• At least 3 years experience in project costing (Cost Estimates, Bill of Materials)
• Experience in putting together commercial proposals.
• Experience in the development of business cases an added advantage
• Excellent knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, etc)
• Experience in a Telco environment is highly desired.
• Wireless and Fibre network knowledge and experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills highly desired
• Project management skills a plus
• Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent team leadership, people management, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and
customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and typing skills.
• An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
• Must be flexible and solution orientated.
• Must be target-driven.
• Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence
• Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Must be able to work independently and be a team-player
|Job Closing Date||08/04/2021|