|Reference #||Helpdesk Tier2 – Pretoria|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Tier 2 assists Tier 1 Agents with escalations. Assist clients via telephone, WhatsApp, and e-mail with internet connectivity issues (WAN side and customer side) as well as provide support for e-mails, routers, domains, and network related queries on Mikrotik, Cambium and Ubiquiti hardware. Conducts more advanced troubleshooting with clients to determine root cause of fault(s). Assists Field Technicians remotely.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
• Provides second line support via telephone, WhatsApp, and e-mail.
• Provides first line support via telephone, WhatsApp, and e-mail to SLA/VIP clients.
• Strives to resolve all faults presented daily.
• Determine nature of faults and the steps required to rectify it permanently.
• Check Tier 1 troubleshooting before confirming ticket may be sent for a call-out.
• Provides basic to advanced troubleshooting on customer-side faults.
• Receive, troubleshoot, and resolve Tier 1 escalated queries.
• Assist with any ticket backlog of Tier 1 when applicable.
• Escalate complex queries to Team Leader or Tier 3.
• Assist Field Technicians remotely with troubleshooting, config & service credentials.
• Ensures Tier 1 Agent, who is tasked to attend to the unassigned tickets & WhatsApp messages, copes, otherwise lend assistance.
• Check Microsoft Teams & WhatsApp for messages requiring call-backs.
• Remote support via AnyDesk to customers.
• Monitoring of network using Dude.
• Logging line or link faults with appropriate department.
• Ensures that all Tier 2 tickets are updated daily, and clients have the latest feedback.
• Utilize and contribute to internal technical documentation and knowledge base
• Ability to work independently.
• Customer service skills.
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills.
• Communication skills (written and verbal).
• Basic grasp of routing and switching is advantageous.
• Good problem-solving skills along with ability to work in pressurized environment is required
• Customer care experience is advantageous
• Previous experience at an ISP will be advantageous.
• Knowledge and understanding of Wi-Fi routers is required.
• Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, E-mails is required.
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows in order to navigate self and customers for e-mail / network problems is required.
• 1 year network experience is required.
|Job Closing Date||24/09/2021|