|Location||Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
The Permissions Agent is responsible for obtaining permissions from private and business property owners to plant poles used in the distribution and the installation of fibre optic cables on private and business properties. The agent may be required to assist with scheduling of the builds and later with the installation of aerial fibre therefor previous experience in fibre will be to your advantage.
|Industries||Advertising,IT – Information Technology,Marketing,Sales,Telecommunications|
1.Obtain written briefs or verbal confirmation of approvals from private homeowners and business premises owners to allow the planting of poles, on their properties, that will ensure a successful aerial deployment project
2.Be actively involved in the promotional activity within the installation area
3. Explain the Planting Process to clients
4. Manage the distribution of project specific advertising material (pamphlets, leaflets, advertising boards) within the project deployment area at least 2-weeks prior to installation commencement.
5. To initiate and lead awareness campaigns within the project deployment area.
6. Set-up and configuration and continuous use of daily work tools (google maps)
7. Assist in mentoring and training new permission agents in the complexities of executing tasks.
8.Run fibre optic cables underground or aerial and perform premises cabling
9. May be required to climb telephone poles and crawl in small spaces for installation purposes
10. Conducting regular inspections of the systems with the aim of locating and repairing any defects detected during the inspections.
11. Consistently complying with all company policies and procedures.
•At least 5 years Marketing and Sales or Civil Project Deployments experience within the Telecommunications Sector will be advantageous
•Matriculation with recognized experience in the Telecommunications Sector
•Marketing and Sales qualification could be an advantage
•Able to travel to other provinces and towns if needed
•Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
•Experience in project roll-out and deployment planning and budgeting
•Technical training considered an asset
•Strong analytical ability
•Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Excellent Customer service skills
•Must have good sales skills
•Must have problem solving aptitude
•Self-disciplined, motivated and organized
|Job Closing Date||01/05/2021|