|Location||East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
Applications are invited for the Fleet Agent position to be based in East London, Eastern Cape
The Fleet Agent provides supporting services to ensure a well-maintained fleet, and the use there-of.
|Industries||ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology,Telecommunications|
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Vehicle Procurement Requisition (VRP) for new vehicles
• Identify high-cost vehicles to be replaced
• Oversee and assist with Fleet cards
• Manage fuel exceptions and escalate where necessary
• Trackers, check vehicles logbooks/tracking up to date
• Ensure driver’s licenses are valid for driver’s operating Herotel company vehicle (no suspensions)
• Ensure Safety Equipment such as Fire Extinguishers and first aid kits are issued and signed off for each
• Ensure up to date fleet licensing & renewals
• Ensure fleet branding according to company budget and requirements
• Ensure service /maintenance schedule are adhered to
• Process Insurance Claims when required
• Ensure Weekly Violation reporting
• Ensure Weekly K53 reporting
• Ensure Vehicle Bookings are done as and when required
• Daily/Weekly Monthly inspections, report damage, theft, wear and tear
• Responsible for movement and storage of stock, and vehicles offsite
• Submission of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Updated fleet Information with driver’s allocation for the administration of fines allocation
• Secure safekeeping of spare keys
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: –
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access software.
• Knowledge in operation of basic office equipment such as copiers, phones, and printers.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read and understand written work documents.
• Ability to deal with people in a professional manner in all types of situations.
• Ability to enter noise filled work area several times per day.
• Must be willing to work long hours and on weekends when required
• Physically fit.
• Valid driver license
|Job Closing Date||02/09/2021|