|Company||Hero Telecoms (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa|
Applications are invited for the Sales Administrator position to be based in the Western Region.
Sales Administrators provide support for our sales representatives, complete front line and back office administrative functions, and ensures impeccable all-around customer service.
|Job Functions||Administration,Call Centre,Sales|
|Industries||ICT – Information & Communications Technology,IT – Information Technology,Sales,Telecommunications|
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Answering incoming sales calls.
• Assisting walk-in clients by taking them through the manual or digital onboarding process.
• Processing all online leads through the digital onboarding process, ensuring accurate information.
• Following up social media leads daily, processing them through digital onboarding.
• Checking availability of Fibre/Wireless connection prior to quotation.
• Site survey bookings for Wireless clients.
• Processing tickets for moves and relocations for Fibre/Wireless.
• Processing tickets for client switches from Wireless To Fibre.
• Booking installation dates with installation co-ordinators.
• Strictly adhering to all SOPs and other internal processes & procedures.
• Attending and assisting with marketing events where required.
• Maintaining data accuracy in orders and invoices.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Communicating important feedback from customers internally to Management.
• Ensuring personal sales targets are met and report any deviations.
• Staying up-to-date with new products and features.
• Effective teamwork with all other Departments in the Regional Hub.
• Embody the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and honesty.
• Always portray the company to stakeholders in a positive manner.
• Diligently follow-through of all tasks assigned by Management.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: –
• Computer skills (MS Office), and experience with CRM software is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal & written.
• Customer service skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills.
• General telephone etiquette.
• Product knowledge.
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment.
• A team player with high level of dedication.
|Job Closing Date||03/09/2021|