|Reference #||21 – CSASUP – 001|
|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Our Johannesburg City Deep Branch is urgently looking for three strong individuals with experience in a supervisory role, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry to join their team.
This position will be to supervise and manage the entire administration process, warehouse management system, deliver support between internal and external parties, ensure the imported stock procedure is followed correctly, maintain the bond register and handling of samples by investing in personal development, driving performance excellence and living the Etlin values.
|Job Functions||Administration,Distribution,Logistics,Supply Chain,Warehousing|
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support,Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Logistics,Supply Chain,Wholesale|
Key Performance Areas:
– Supervise the administration processes of the cold store.
– Control the warehouse management system
– Deliver support between internal and external parties.
– Ensure the imported stock procedure is followed correctly.
– Maintain the bond Register in accordance with the stock take procedures
– Responsible for handling samples and liaising with state officials
– Invest in personal development
– Living the Etlin values and adhering to all policies and procedures
– Define Teams outputs
– Drive performance excellence
Minimum education (essential): NQF level 5 Certificate in supply chain, and/or General office administration.
Minimum education (desirable): NQF level 6 Certificate in supply chain, and/or General office administration with knowledge, within the food industry.
Minimum applicable experience: 3-5 years’ experience Administration role or similar, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry.
Legal requirements and adverse working conditions:
Knowledge & Understanding (essential):
|Job Closing Date||16/07/2021|