Location: GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based at Secondary production in Wadeville. This person will report to the Cellar Controller.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Operates, attends, start and stop power driven machines peculiar to the industry
- Scrutinizes or checks the work done by machine.
- Makes running adjustments to the machine.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to (perform quality checks).
- Ensure settings done according to SOP’s.
- Minimize unplanned downtime on machines and equipment.
- Optimize all machines and equipment OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency).
- Executing first line maintenance.
- Actively participate in all MDWT activities.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with maths and science.
- NQF Level 3 Packaging Diploma will be advantageous.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing
- 1-2 years’ experience in production environment
- Physically healthy and strong
- Knowledge of operating machines and apparatus
- Knowledge of quality and Cellar administration systems
- Candidates must be technically oriented
- Candidate must display good communication skills
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must display sound knowledge of safe working procedures.
Note: Applicants will undergo technical assessments.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto SuccessFactors and following: Home > Careers.
Reference Number: 18722 Closing Date: 27 October 2021