|Company||Damelin Pretoria City|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for the academic leadership and management of their department.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
1. Academic Development
• Design of relevant academic programmes;
2. Academic Leadership
• Participation in the monitoring, evaluation and development of academic programmes
• Ensuring that appropriate staff are appointed for all courses taught within the department
4. Student Records and Academic Monitoring
• Participation in student registration process
5. General Department Management
• Chairperson of regular department staff meetings
Should you not receive any feedback in 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: Educor will give preference to South African citizens and those that advance its employment equity goals, suitably qualified in line with the inherent requirements of the job advertised.
• Min: Bachelors Degree
|Job Closing Date||12/05/2021|