|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to
execute Nursing duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope
• Registered Nursing degree / diploma.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
• Operating Theatre nursing qualification.
• BLS qualification.
• Experience within a private hospital is advantageous.
• Computer proficiency
• Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and
National Core standards.
• Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code
of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter,
National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD).
• Implement care in order to meet individual patient needs.
• Management of stock and equipment utilized in theatre.
• Preparing for theater cases according to the doctor’s preference.
• Carry out basic assessment of patient vital signs, intake and output and accurately monitor and record data relating to
patient condition. Escalate any issues to the Unit Manager.
|Job Closing Date||30/07/2021|