|Company||Clinix Health Group|
|Location||Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa|
To take responsibility for first line user support for all staff requiring IT services, either via Clinix Online or in the form of remote
support at facility level. This includes completing any general IT administrative tasks that are required.
|Job Functions||Administration,Information Technology|
• 3+ years’ work experience in the IT industry in the same or similar role.
• Up to date knowledge of systems hardware, software, and connectivity.
• Microsoft certified System Engineer.
• Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or relevant qualification.
• Experience in networking and operating system
• Solve all software and hardware related problems.
• Answer and log incoming IT support calls and fix on a first call basis telephonically or remotely, where necessary.
• Manage all incoming IT support emails and direct to the necessary support queue, escalating requests to the appropriate team
member, as required.
• Monitor high impact issues to ensure all relevant staff are advised accordingly, together with the Senior IT Administrator.
• Monitor the call logging system to ensure that all requests for support from each site are met and responded to in an efficient
and effective manner
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the
appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports IT infrastructure applications or asset management applications per
project or operational needs.
|Job Closing Date||08/10/2021|