To deliver training interventions in order to meet current organisational needs in line with the business unit operating plan, group learning and development framework and national skills development agenda.
– Confirm the date, time, title, and description for the training session – the session will be scheduled centrally.
– Create the zoom session and update the invitation with the Zoom details.
– Review the account settings for the chosen tool, for the Trainer and Assistant Trainer.
– Assign the Trainer as Co-host – ensure that the Trainer can share screen, video and audio.
– Manage participants – records attendance.
– Can promote participants to a co-host.
– Record the training session and be sure to inform all participants that the session will be recorded, if agreed to do so. Confirm if it should be recorded to the cloud or locally and where to save it afterwards.
– Responsible for keeping time keeping (using a countdown timer)– training sessions, working sessions, breakaway sessions, breaks, etc.
– Set up a separate method for the training team to communicate during your training to address any required matters away from the participants.
– Monitoring and managing questions from the chat and specified instant messaging platform.
– Record questions during the session, so that it can be added to the FAQ to be share with all trainers.
– Monitor eLearning sessions according to time allocated and provide support users as and when required.
– Technical Support for technical questions from participants relating to the meeting tool (Zoom, Teams, Radix, etc.)
– Technical support for the system. Request any necessary permissions or access to do the technical support or confirm the required support process with IT in order to manage this with participants.
– Sharing a “Welcome” Screen – this video produced with a music background will allow attendees to join the meeting before their start time and will be able to test their audio and video. This screen can also show the agenda for the training, or provide information to attendees (like if you will be using break out rooms or if you want them to keep their microphones muted, etc)
– Sharing a “countdown” screen for breaks – this helps attendees know how long they have before the event starts again and provides an opportunity to communicate to the attendees.
– Monitors participant behaviour. If a participant becomes disengaged, private message them on the chat or indicates to the Trainer to draw their attention.
– Check list of attendees and encourage them before the training, to download the desktop application.
– Send a training survey to all attendees to complete.
- Capture the attendance / results on the Clicks eLearning, as required