|Reference #||# 13/09|
|Location||Pilanesberg, North West, South Africa|
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at The Kingdom in the Pilanesberg. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
|Industries||Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
Lifeguard – The Kingdom (Contract Position)
Reference # 13/09Key Performance Areas: We require a Lifeguard to ensure the safety of guests utilizing any of our swimming pools or water themed facilities. This to be achieved through being attentive & observant at all times, by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations or behaviors and by affecting rescues and the application of resuscitation and first aid as appropriate. Lifeguards must be able to enforce pool policies and discipline within the aforementioned areas. Must be able to communicate effectively with our guests.
To ensure success you need to assess situations swiftly and make judicious decisions regarding the safety of swimmers.
• First Aid level 1
• Previous Lifeguarding experience with relevant certification essential
• Ability to deal with guests in a professional and courteous manner
• Must have own transport
• Must have above average swimming skillsPerson Requirements:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Prepared to work shifts, week-ends and public holidays
• Live nearby the resort as no accommodation is provided
|Job Closing Date||30/09/2021|