|Company||AVBOB Mutual Assurance Society|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
The above-mentioned position is within the Operations Support Insurance Department.
|Job Functions||Administration,Analysis,Auditing,Business Analyst,Business Development,Compliance & Regulatory Affairs,Finance|
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support,Financial Services,Insurance,Legal|
– Verify and authorize claims in line with the department turnaround times.
– Verifying that the payments are processed on the correct budgets.
– Approve new suppliers’ request.
– Manage and oversee the permits applications.
– Control and manage permit maintenance.
– Ensure that applications are authorized and submitted to sources timeously.
– Ensure that systems are updated accordingly.
– Control and monitor new branch opening progress.
– Control and monitor monthly and annual representative rankings.
– Ensure that rankings are done accurately and timeously.
– Manage and oversee annual uniform allocation.
– Ensure that supplier and branches enquiries are attended to on time.
– Ensure that payments reconciliations are done and reported.
– Manage and oversee the annual promotional items.
– Ensure that promotional items are allocated to all the stakeholders.
– Ensure that all branches and suppliers enquiries are attended to timeously.
– Ensure that reconciliation in terms of budget and expenses are done and reports
are submitted to management.
– Evaluate, develop and improve systems.
– Facilitate New Business investigation for reps to enable the institution of remedial
– Attend audit and compliance report.
– Ensure that policies, procedures are updated to mitigate risks.
– Assist with the recruitment of personnel in the department.
– Manage all employee reporting to this position effectively, delegate and monitor
– Identify employee training needs and arrange training accordingly.
– Provide on the job training, coaching and mentoring to direct reports to facilitate
optimal employee development.
– Disciplinary counseling and warning sessions.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
– Grade 12
– Tertiary qualification
– RE5 and/ or RE1
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
|Job Closing Date||19/04/2021|